Tobagonian Boil Up
Time & Location
About The Event
Join me and my team to celebrate Antoinette's restaurant 10 years of being part of the Whitehorse community.
One seating only: 6 pm.
- Seafood boil up including dungeness crab, mussels, Argentinian prawns, large lobster tails
- Corn and potato boil, dessert
- Communal seating, family-style eating in boil up fashion.
- Live music with Steve Slade and his harmonica
- Stories out of the kitchen
- Door prizes
Tickets are $100 per person.
Extra: Your choice of beverages, as well as tax and gratuity .
RSVP to secure your place by calling Antoinette's at 668-3505.
Note: have your credit card ready when reserving for this special celebration of “A decade of Caribbean infused culinary adventures” in Whitehorse.